Come along and be part of your local business community. Servicing the Aire, Worth and Wharfe valley regions and beyond, The AWWEsome Business Club is a worthwhile opportunity to meet other inspirational entrepreneurs and to forge new relationships.
Our membership is diverse, so whether you run an engineering company or a beauty salon, a restaurant or an accountancy practice, you will find an interesting mix of potential customers and suppliers who can contribute to the success of your business. Remember that for every individual you meet you are also potentially connecting with their own network of contacts.
Through the club you will get the chance to hear inspirational guest speakers, find out about new funding, training courses and other business events and get the chance to talk about your business at meetings.
Supported by local organisations, The AWWEsome Business Club brings together professional advisors and mentors to form a supportive environment for fostering business growth through working together to help the local economy thrive. Why not make sure you are a part of it?
Join The AWWEsome Business Club now to access
- free or discounted Business Development Training
- 10 club meetings per year at variable dates/times
- free or discounted access to a business coach/mentor
- new opportunities and relationships
- discounts on PR, eshots and social media support
- a directory entry on the Club website
- new ideas from inspirational peers
- new customers and suppliers
- member to member special offers
- discounted exhibition stand space
Annual Membership charges
(less than 10 employees)
All prices above will be subject to VAT
AWWEsome Business Club & FSB West Yorkshire invites you to our next monthly networking event on:-
Wednesday 25th October 2017
Event starts at 5.30pm and will finish at approx 8pm.
The speaker on the night will be Philip Gwynne of The Naked Marketing Company.
He will be speaking about “Do It Yourself – P.R how to gain valuable publicity and free advertising for your business”
Content and Outline:
- To improve understanding of what “Public Relations” is (and isn’t!), how it works and how & why it should be built into the overall marketing/business growth plan as a key business activity and an additional tool to SUSTAIN & GROW THE BUSINESS
- To equip delegates with the ability to identify public relations, publicity and promotional activities within their own business
- Provide A TEMPLATE FOR FUTURE NEWS RELEASES that generate free advertising & publicity that can be adapted and adopted for use in delegates’ own businesses.
- And so enable delegates to gain valuable publicity and FREE ADVERTISING for their business
Who should attend:
> Business owners and managers who want to promote and grow their business for minimum expense
> Small business owners/managers who have to “do it all themselves”!
> Anyone in business seeking a cheaper alternative to advertising
Philip is an award-winning communications and marketing specialist. Through his work, he has been presented to royalty and appeared on stage on Broadway.
He set up NAKED Marketing and Public Relations to help business owners & managers in all manner of enterprises, big and small, to sustain and grow their business. In an honest-to-goodness, down to earth and cost effective manner.
Philip is a sought-after after-dinner speaker and presenter on a range of business growth subjects in the areas of marketing, sales development and publicity/public relations.
This event is being held at the Jonathan Silver Building, Shipley College. Please pre book a place with Sonia (a nominal charge of £10 for non members and free for members)
A light buffet and refreshments will be provided.
Don’t forget new members/attendees get the chance to offer a 1 minute pitch following the main presentation. Then it’s time to network in an informal relaxed atmosphere.
It would be great to see you, who knows who you might meet and what you might learn. Don’t forget to bring your business cards for networking!
The AWWEsome business club is run on behalf of its members by Airedale Enterprise Services and is supported by FSB (Federation of Small Businesses) West Yorkshire
FUTURE EVENTS – All business club events are usually held on the last Wednesday of each month (no events in August or December.) Events start at 5.30pm and finish at approx 8pm, and include a light buffet and refreshments
Annual Business club membership starts at just £50 (plus VAT). Meetings held monthly. To book Call 01535 607775
If you would like to join the Business Club Please complete the Awwesome Registration form to register your membership and send it back to us by post or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
"The Business Club is really great and what a lovely bunch of people, I definitely got a lot from it so much that I signed up and became an AWWEsome Business Club member"