WorldHost* Customer Service Training leading to a City & Guilds Level 2 qualification.
2 day FREE training course – Thursday 6th December & Thursday 13th December 2018, 9.30am – 5pm (attendance on both days is essential)
Venue – Airedale Enterprise Services, Sunderland Street,
Keighley BD21 5LE
WorldHost* trained staff from Shipley College will be delivering the principles of customer service at Airedale Enterprise Services training venue in Keighley.
We are offering businesses the opportunity to give your customer facing staff and volunteers the skills and knowledge necessary to deliver excellent customer service giving your business the excellent reputation it deserves.
Benefits of the course:-
- Increased revenue & repeat business
• Better communication between staff and customers
• Improved internal communications
• Increased staff motivation and therefore reduced staff turnover and absenteeism
• Higher quality assurance ratings and improved scores on sites like TripAdvisor
What the course covers:-
- The role of ALL staff in delivering outstanding Customer Care
• Giving first positive impressions
• Communication and listening skills to create excellent rapport with customers
• ‘Going the extra mile’
• Generating more revenue for your business through customer service excellence
Who is the courses aimed at:-
Any member of staff that has day to day interaction with customers such as:-
• Retail assistants
• Reception staff
• Department Heads
Businesses that train 50% of their front line staff using any of the WorldHost programmes can apply to become a WorldHost Recognised Business – a national badge of excellence that allows them to display the WorldHost logo on their website and marketing materials, and receive a plaque to display in their business. Towns, cities and tourist resorts that train 25% of businesses to WorldHost Recognised Business standards can also apply to become WorldHost Recognised Destinations and build their profile as a tourist destination.
WorldHost customer service training has been used to train over 200,000 people in the UK, including tens of thousands of volunteers and staff at major events such as the London 2012 Olympic Games and Paralympics.
To Book a Free place book on eventbrite or for more information call or email firstname.lastname@example.org on 01535 607775
*WorldHost is a registered trademark of go2 Tourism HR society. Used under license.