Do you need finance to get your business started or to help your young business grow? We are the official delivery partner of Virgin Start Up Loans throughout Yorkshire.
If you are over 18 and a British citizen or legal UK resident who wants to start or expand a new business that’s less than 2 years old in England, then you may be eligible for a Government-backed, low-interest start-up loan.
As a designated provider, our Virgin Start Up appointed mentors Phil Harrison and David Gagen help develop your business plan and your application for funding along with your marketing plans and financial projections.
If you are successful in securing your start up loan we will continue to provide you with support in the form of training, workshops, master classes, peer-to-peer networking and one-to-one mentoring.
As an eligible applicant you will receive through Airedale Enterprise Services:
- Business advice – an appointed Adviser to complete a full business plan and financial projections
- Funding – a unsecured personal Virgin Start-Up loan of £500-£25,000* per co-founder which is in the planning stages or has been trading for up to 24 months.
- Mentoring – a mentor providing 15 hours of free support for the first 12 months
- PR support – chances to feature in content, media and campaigns. This can give your business priceless exposure to an international audience.
- Resources – digital content to inspire, motivate and advise you.
- Opportunities – Loan recipients will be given access to exclusive offers and opportunities from the virgin group.
*Interest rate of 6.2% APR Representative (fixed rate) and the loan can be paid back within 1-5 years. Failure to maintain repayments in line with your agreement could have an adverse effect on your personal credit report and make obtaining credit more difficult.
In West Yorkshire we’ve distributed over £600,000 take a look at some of the businesses we’ve helped:
Call our Virgin Start Up administrator Sonia on 01535 607775 to find out more
"David Gagen helped to get the business plan into shape, addressed all the questions I had about how the process worked and how it would move forward. He supported me to make sure that the plan was up to speed. So that when it went for assessment all the possible questions that Virgin Start Up could possibly have had been answered and the process went through smoothly from there".